Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The prosecution want Arul Kanda Kandasamy to testify against Datuk Seri Najib Razak in the 1MDB audit report tampering trial.
2. MSM Malaysia Holdings warns that its profit margins will be challenged and says it’s time to review sugar prices.
3. Sime Darby Plantation’s 1QFY22 net profit grows 27.76%, boosted by higher crude palm oil and palm kernel prices.
4. South Korea's SK ecoplant Co will take up a 30% stake in Khazanah's waste-management investee company Cenviro.
5. US chocolate maker The Hershey Company opens a new research and development centre in Johor.