Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Ekovest bags a RM1.98 billion award for its appointment as the collaborative partner of the RTS Link project.
2. Competition regulator MyCC fines eight companies a total of RM1.548 million for bid-rigging in four contracts.
3. Kenanga Research believes telcos will accept equity participation in DNB as they cannot afford to sit out the next big digital evolution.
4. Proton Holdings aims to resolve outstanding orders for 90,000 units of its vehicles by the first quarter of next year.
5. ACE Market debutante Orgabio plans to hike selling prices to maximum levels amid rising material and packaging costs.