Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. KNM Group’s proposed sale of its key subsidiary Borsig to Vorsprung Industries falls through.
2. MetMalaysia issues an alert for continuous rain for seven states until this Sunday.
3. FMM warns the manufacturing sector may face a downturn in 1Q2023 amid global uncertainties.
4. Loss-making MSM Malaysia appoints Dr Mazatul ‘Aini Shahar Abdul Malek Shahar as its new CFO.
5. Ireka Corp is slapped with a RM97.91 million suit over a JV agreement for a development project.